Wednesday, June 24, 2009
In 11 days....
Josh will be here!!!! Dave is sooo excited! HE took a week off to spend with him. Maybe we can go toElitches or Water World?? He will probably want to go see the fish again. He loves to feed the sting rays. Thats his favorite. O maybe see a movie?? He will go see papa, he will enjoy that and see his cousin Jealen. We still have a ton of to do before he gets here...Lexs room isnt ready hopfully i can get it done...if i am determined enough i can get it done. LOL well, i gotta run and go pick my Dad from the light rail.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm excited to come up there! But I don't like six flags :( I really want to go to water world! I love to feed the sting rays.
ReplyDeleteLet's go see a new movie, like Transformers, or PG movies...maybe UP or something.
~Love Joshua