Sunday, June 14, 2009
*Start of My life with David*
Lets see I met David through his cousin Tamara. We started dating Christmas of 03' I graduated High School in 2004 and moved into Tamaras house and had a fun time there. I then slowly moved in with David and his family. It was really different but I loved being with him. I didnt work at all just hung around watching Jealen and hanging out with Jamie and Lee sometimes Big Dave only when he wasn't working. time went by and then we moved into my parents house, it was pretty chill here and still is. Well during the first 4 years David moved around to different stores in his company and I got found out i was pregnant! LOL I had a cold that "wouldnt go away" and missed work and everything and went to walk in clinic and did a flu swab nothing. So she gave me meds and I was off. Well then the next day I was laying in bed after David left for work and thinking o man I think I missed my you know what....we I had a PG test just incase cause you never know and I took it and was soooo shocked that it said "pregnant" ahhh I was sooo nervous that I didnt know what to do so I called my best friend Chrissy (lol) and said hey lets go to walmart!! I Have to get more PG test lol cause I just took and one and it read positive...ooo so we went got like 6 tests lol all positive. I was super nervous to tell David and when he came home I showed him a test and he said "are you serious" I said I think so and wipped out 3 more tests and he didnt talk to me for the rest of the night. He was kinda shocked but at the sametime happy. He couldnt wait to tell Josh that he might have another baby brother or sister. David told everybody that he wanted a son but then a daughter cause then the family will be complete. We have 2 chihuhuas mamas and sancho, so we have 4 kids all together. LOL but it was well worth it I love my Daughter and Josh means alot to me also, ever since I met David Josh was apart of his life and now hes apart of mine also. I wouldnt change that for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment